34% thinner than standard condom - so you can feel your partner better.
Extra lubricated with our hydrating BESTSEX lube.
Premium rubber sourced from regenerative farms. This rubber actually feels better compared to synthetic latex.
Proven & Safe+
Electronically and triple tested: water, air, stretch.
Certified to ISO 4074.
Certification Number: CE 1639.
Made by world leading manufacturer with over 80 years experience producing condoms.
1 million condoms donated for every million sold.
The farms we source our rubber from are part of the Regenerative Rubber Initiative. They increase biodiversity, boost soil health and don’t use toxic chemicals.
Our innovative PET material makes SecondSkins condoms wrappers the first in the UK that can be recycled.
1. Certified according to ISO 4074.
2. Store in a cool dry place away from direct sunlight.
3. These condoms are for single use. If they are reused, there might be an increased risk of failure or infection.
4. Use of a condom cannot guarantee 100% protection against pregnancy, HIV and Sexually Transmitted Infections (STI’s).
5. These condoms are made of natural rubber latex, which might cause allergic reactions including anaphylactic shock.
6. If the individual container or box is obviously damaged, please discard the condom and use a new one from an undamaged box.
7. Please handle the condom carefully, including when removing from the foil. This is to minimise the risk of any damage caused by fingernails or anything like jewellery.
8. If you are using a lube with the condom, ensure that it is water-based. Avoid using a petroleum-based lubricant as this may deteriorate the condom.
9. If there is a chance that the condom will come in contact with a topical medicine or cream, please consult a doctor or pharmacist to check compatibility.
10. If the rubber material is sticky or brittle or obviously damaged, if the colour is uneven, do not use the condom.
11. To put the condom on, it should be placed on the erect penis before any contact occurs between the penis and the partner’s body to assist in the prevention of sexually transmitted infections and pregnancy. Be sure to press the teat end between thumb and index finger to remove the air in the teat so it can receive the sperm. Be aware that any excess air inside the condom may increase the risk of rapture. While holding the teat between fingers, roll the condom on the erect penis with the other hand.
12. Please stop and check if the condom appears to be slipping off or is excessively tight. Either of these might lead to breakage.
13. To minimise the risk of any leaking, withdraw the penis soon after ejaculation while holding the condom firmly in place at the base of the penis.
14. To dispose, wrap in tissue paper and throw away with standard household waste – it will biodegrade safely over time.
15. Should a condom leak or break during use, please seek medical assistance as soon as possible - at least within 72 hours.
feel your partner better
SecondSkin condoms are remarkably thin.
34% thinner than standard condoms - and extra lubricated.
Pair with the BESTSEX Lube to enhance performance and mimic natural sex.
Super Soft and Fragrance Free
Premium rubber sourced from regenerative farms that add more life to the ground they're grown in.
SecondSkin condoms are smoother, softer and don't smell.
Fully Recyclable Wrapper (A UK First)
Almost all condom packaging is unsustainable.
Our innovative wrappers are made from PET material, meaning they can be recycled again and again.